Privacy statement / AVG / GDPR of Styleparts.nl version 1.0
Multi Nova BV with trading name Styleparts.nl, located at Melis Stokelaan 556, 2533 EN in THE HAGUE, is responsible for the processing of personal data as presented in this
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018. From that date the same privacy legislation applies throughout the EU. The AVG is also known under the English name: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that all companies that collect personal data are obliged to inform customers which data they collect and the purpose for which they are used. This also applies to us as a web store entrepreneur. We receive information from you as a customer and process it.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
The AVG has 6 principles for the processing of personal data. In our case there are two principles on the basis of which we process the personal data for the purpose of processing your order:
Permission of the person concerned
The data processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement (the purchase agreement in this case)
Personal data that we process
Styleparts.nl processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the
personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 18. Unless they have permission from parents or
guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 18. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, among other things
so as to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we are personal without that permission
have collected data about a minor, please contact us via [email protected], we will remove this information.
All activities on our website take place via a secure (SSL) connection. Measures have also been taken to establish unnecessary network connections through a firewall. Now we are not such a big player on the Internet, but please note: we do not send you emails or contact you by telephone to ask you for personal data, passwords, etc. We will call you personally or email you at most to ask for your house number if you have forgotten to mention this with your order or a question regarding goods not in stock.
What information do we receive and collect
When you place an order, data comes in that you have entered to receive the order. We may only use your data for which it is intended with your permission; handle an order and / or send a newsletter or conduct correspondence about ambiguities regarding your order.
* With an order we receive from the customer:
Name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and gender. Optionally a company name. Your payment information is collected by the payment authority. We also ask for a reference how you found us. We would like to know this purely for our own marketing policy.
We do not provide any information to third parties (marketing agencies, etc.) that have nothing to do with your order or newsletter registration.
For a newsletter, we only collect your first name / surname and e-mail address. This way we can address you in our newsletter and send it to the e-mail address you specified. If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive a newsletter, you will not receive it.
If you have registered for a newsletter but do not want to receive it anymore, you always have the option to unsubscribe. This possibility is offered in every newsletter. You can also adjust this in your account.
Access, correction or removal of personal data
You always have the right to inquire about what information we hold about you. We offer you the possibility to view, correct and delete your data as well as the right to data portability (transfer of your personal data to you).
If you have a customer account, you can change or delete your own data at any time. If you have placed an order as a guest, you can send us an email after which we will delete your information. The ordered items and your order number remain registered, in order to be able to check any guarantees on items.
For our e-mail address, see the last passage.
How long do we keep personal data
We keep all invoices, cancellations and returns in our records for the benefit of the tax authorities. We are obliged to keep this data for the tax authorities for 7 years. After 7 years, this data, digitally and on paper, is thoroughly deleted and destroyed.
With the newsletter you can choose whether you want to continue to receive it. With every newsletter you have the option to unsubscribe. Otherwise your information for receiving the newsletter will remain indefinitely.
* Data for mailing or e-mails:
To send your package, we must of course use a carrier and provide your name and address. We manage your data at MyParcel for delivery by PostNL.
As a customer, we also send you an e-mail that your order is coming, we will answer or ask a question or respond to a complaint. We store these emails in our mail program for 1 year. We do not store your e-mail address in our address book.
Third parties with whom your data is shared
As stated earlier, data is shared with third parties that are part of the ordering process. Below we clearly indicate which parties that are and what data they receive and process.
* Luondo: this is our online store platform and all data, name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, company name are received here when placing an order. We have a processor agreement with Luondo containing the measures for protecting your data.
* Enormail: we use this program for creating and sending newsletters. They only receive your first name, last name and e-mail address.
See their actions regarding your privacy here: https://enormail.eu/enormail-is-avg-ready
* MyParcel / PostNL: we use the services of MyParcel to create your delivery note. In the MyParcel system we enter your name and address to generate the track and trace code with which you and we can track the package. MyParcel works together with PostNL. As a result of this cooperation, we use the services of PostNL for the delivery of packages and letter mail.
* Sisow: we use this payment service provider for iDEAL, Afterpay and Mistercash payments. This information is; name, address, zip code, e-mail, bank account number and date of birth. See articles 14 and 15 of the Sisow general terms and conditions: http://sisow.nl/terms
Afterpay and we do not need a processor agreement due to a deed of assignment. Afterpay takes over the order and enters into an agreement with the consumer. The purpose is the implementation of the agreement. AfterPay is therefore not a processor for us.
See here the Afterpay privacy statement: https://www.afterpay.nl/nl/al GENERAL/over-afterpay/privacy-statement
* PayPal: we use this online payment system. It is a payment system that you, as a customer, log in to use. The data that they use comes from you as a customer. We receive an agreement from PayPal regarding the payment. On March 13, 2018, PayPal sent all its customers an email with a link and reference to the user agreement. See their own privacy statement here: https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full? Locale.x = en_NLhttps: //www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua /privacy-full?locale.x=en_GB
Our bookkeeper will receive as much information as possible as far as possible for accounting purposes. Only with prepayment by bank does the bookkeeper have access to your name, IBAN and order number. A processing agreement has been entered into with the accountant to handle your information as discreetly and securely as possible.
All data that comes in can be viewed internally, so within Styleparts.nl, only by me (the owner) and by my partner. We are responsible for processing the orders and must therefore have access to your data.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
We use tools that give us insight into the actions that people take on our web store and social media. This allows us to advertise more effectively and to take preferences into account when purchasing.
We do not profile and do not make extensive marketing reports with this data. Incidentally, this data is anonymous, no names or other data that can lead to persons.
We use Facebook pixels, Cookies and Zendesk chat.
* Facebook pixels: an analysis tool with which we can measure the effectiveness of advertisements and gain insight into actions that people perform on our web store. All information that results from this is anonymous and therefore not traceable to a person.
* Cookies: Styleparts.nl uses only technical, functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that comes with it
first visit to our website is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the
website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been saved via your browser settings.
We do not store any personal data with the above tools that can be traced back to you as an individual.
* Zendesk chat: with this program we can monitor the traffic on our website and where necessary chat with customers and offer real-time support. During a visit to our website, the customer can ask questions about articles and other matters. We and the customer can initiate a chat. No personal data is requested from visitors and / or data stored.
Styleparts.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]
You always surf and pay via a secure SSL connection. You can see this when visiting our web store by the green lock. (HTTPS: //)
For example, we have security software on all the devices that we work with.
These devices are also protected with a password or login code. All programs are also protected with a login code.
We have also considered safety offline. For example, we never leave our devices open and exposed unattended or handle this carelessly. We never show our passwords and login codes to third parties.
All data on paper for the administration are stored securely and, when it is time, neatly destroyed so that data can no longer be retrieved.
What if something goes wrong
In the unlikely event that personal data leaks (data leak) we follow this step-by-step plan:
1. Stop data leak
2. Inform the data subjects and the Dutch Data Protection Authority
3. Analyze the origin of the data leak and adjust systems and / or processes so that this can no longer happen in the future
Contact with questions or feedback
If you want to view your data, have it changed or have deleted it, please contact us:
Melis Stokelaan 556 (NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VISITOR'S ADDRESS)
2533 EN The Hague